Terms and Conditions:
1. The giveaway of a £500 gift voucher for John Lewis and three boxes of Lyons Coffee Bag(the “Competition”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland, 18 years of age or older, except for employees of Brazen PR or the Competition sponsor (which Brazen PR represents), their families and any agents or companies associated with the promotion.
2. The Competition will run from 00.01am 16th November 2020 until 23.59pm 23rd November 2020 (the “entrance period”). These terms and conditions are effective during the entrance period and through to when the winner is chosen, on or around seven days after each competition closing.
3. To enter the Competition the entrant is required to like the Lyons Coffee social media account, Facebook, Twitter and / or Instagram and tag/reply the handle of another social media account in the comments.
4. Multiple entries are permitted during the entrance period.
5. Prize: The chosen winner will receive a gift voucher for the value of £500 to spend at John Lewis and three boxes of Lyons Coffee. To redeem the prize, Brazen PR will liaise with the winner and will arrange delivery of the prizes.
6. The Prize is not transferable.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with one equivalent or of greater value if the Prize, described above, cannot be awarded for reasons beyond Brazen PR’s reasonable control.
8. Proof of identity may be required to claim the Prize.
1. Only one winner will be eligible to receive the Prize outlined.
2. The winner will be picked at random.
3. Entries will be rejected and deleted from judging process if they:
1. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
2. represent a danger to health and safety;
3. refer to illegal activities;
4. include any link to inappropriate drinking or behaviour;
5. include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you; or
6. contain claims not substantiated from an advertising compliance standpoint.
4. Winner notification: The winners of the Competition will be notified within 7 days of the competition closing and will be notified via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Those not contactable via reasonable means within a further five working days may be disqualified and an alternative winning entrant may be awarded the prize on the same basis as described above.
1. Data Protection: Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679. Any materials you provide will only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. Lyons Coffee accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
4. Lyons Coffee cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the Competition or accepting a prize. Lyons Coffee further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with the Competition.
5. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
6. Lyons Coffee will reject entries which are (but not limited to) offensive, abusive, misleading, unethical, discriminating, defaming or pornographic in nature and such entries will not be entered into the Competition.
7. Lyons Coffee’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Lyons Coffee will be entitled to suspend or terminate the Competition at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the Competition beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
9. Lyons Coffee shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
10. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions and any entry which does not comply with the entry instruction shall be invalid. By entering this Competition, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
11. Lyons Coffee reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
12. This Competition will be governed by laws of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
13. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Lyons Coffee and not to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram and that Facebook/Twitter/Instagram have no liability for any element of this promotion nor shall Brazen PR have any liability for any acts or omissions of Facebook/Instagram.
2 Bradbourne Dr
Follow Lyons on social media for news, updates and competitions.